Monday 2 January 2012

BACK AGAIN

OHH MY! I got soo excited about going to see ALFIE BOE ...sigh... That I forgot what I WAS going to blog about!!

No excuses !!

Annabelle blogged about a swap that is to take place ... now for new bloggers, like me ,it can sometimes be difficult to keep up, and we miss out on swaps SO ,if you see any please let the rest of us know xx

This one is being organised at www.fourhappyviolets.blogspot.com (I know I should have checked out her name..good grief I only just remembered to post about it !! HeHe) It is a little house swap, so ...go and check it out xx

I am not joining in this one ,but its good to know you can join in if you want to.

Keep smiling (I am because I'm thinking of Alfie xx)

Diane 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am Your Newest Follower

Take Care & Have a Nice Day :-)

Annabelle said...

Thanks for mention. xx Am I the only person in the world not to have heard of Alfie Boe? Just off to educate myself! Someone who inspires this amount of excitement must be fantastic? Still some time until the 27th!

SharynB said...

I googles Alfie Boe so now i know who he is! Very beautiful voice.

I'll keep a look out for swaps Diane