Tuesday 27 March 2012

BLOCK-OF-THE-MONTH

PHEW!! Sunday the latest block-of-the-month block was published, and,on Monday the New-York-Beauty block! As I was working on the stroppy teenage owl I am a bit behind.

SO... today I began the catch up. I made the block-of-the-month



I have to admit I made it twice... the first time I was not concentrating ....and it came out too big Hey-Ho! So, I made it again.... stubborn? ME? OH! OK I admit it xx lol x



I like the block ... so, will find something to do with it xx tomorrow I will be having a look at the NYB block .

Just in case you thought I had forgotten here is a YELLOW offering from my garden xx


Last but NOT least we welcome Julie who is our latest friend here at the Cheshire quilter... she comes to us all the way from Japan xx Hope she stays a while xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

PJ said...

Hmmm . . . now that is really interesting how different the two blocks are...fun.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Your blocks look so different! I like the colors you chose. Mine is a bit cheddar-y this month! I still have Kaffe in there so it should be okay!

Julie Fukuda said...

The blocks are very pretty, especially with those fabrics. You have a flare for making someone feel welcome. I didn't know what I was missing.

Annabelle said...

I too am working on blocks but yours look professional! As you know I LOVE colour but this yellow is getting to me - but the pansy is cute! xx

Kelly said...

Cool blocks!