Tuesday 6 March 2012

JOINING IN

James is here for tea tonight... and wanted to join in with the YELLOW theme.... so after some hooing and huffing... as only a 6 year old can!! He decided on a toy... and the BEST picture for me to "share" with you all......


It is my last night of this rota tonight (phew!!) its been a busy one... to say the least! Still makes the time just FLY xx

I am not out Wednesday night this week.... but THURSDAY!! We are off to the theatre...YES AGAIN!!

We will be using these tickets...


REALLY looking forwards to it, it is the London cast on tour... Will , OF COURSE, be reporting back

Keep smiling

Diane xx  

6 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Enjoy the theater! I'm sure you will love it! James looks adorable! Not sure he would like to hear that!!

Anne said...

lucky you! I'd love to see South Pacific live! Enjoy yourself.

Karen said...

I love South Pascific. Enjoy. James is a cutie.

quiltmania said...

Ahhh, James is so cute!

Karen O said...

Cute kid and cute yellow item. Enjoy the show - South Pacific is so fun.

Annabelle said...

You seem to be working or at the theatre. Where do you find the time to sew. Great child. xx