Wednesday 14 March 2012

last night / to-day

Today we say HELLO to Cynthia... I find it amazing and wonderful that you lovely people are not only finding me... but keep coming back xx Whoo-Hoooo xx

as you know last night was Quilt group in Congleton, I came home with what seemed like half a tree of paper!..


we got the requirements list for next time (we have an Easter rabbit make), the requirements list for a workshop (week on Saturday... not told you about that yet!!) and the booking form for a coach to take us to the Malvern (British Quilt Championship) show in May!!!

Also I got yet more hexagons..


this time we get a choice, either put more rosettes together...or go for a lozenge... you can see which I went with..... there are STILL hundreds to put together xx

Today is very overcast and dull..... but when I walked out of the back door this morning this is what I saw...


SPRING IS on the way xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Wonder which day your trip to Malvern is? I'm going with SPQ on the Thursday

Annabelle said...

Oh those dreaded hexies! Glad spring has sprung in your neck of the woods.