Tuesday 20 March 2012

New York Beauty

After my day off yesterday I thought I had better sort my self out today !!

I managed the boring housework bit ... then I started work on the latest New York Beauty block, I have enough of the white to do 2 more cushions... so I decided to go with this and then rethink it when I have used it up.... how-come my stash NEVER seems to get any less no matter how much I use? lol

This is my latest block...


I am also (sort of) sticking with the rainbow colour scheme.....


tomorrow I will be thinking about how to quilt it......


Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Kelly said...

NYB is living up to it's name here!!

DaisyChain said...

That looks briliant. You are obviously very accomplished. Look forward to seeing how you quilt it.

quiltmania said...

Your latest block looks wonderful!

Pippa Parsons said...

once again beautiful, how do u find the time to do 4 blocks !!! i'm going to hopefully sit down and try to get mine at least started on Friday, looks really hard this one

PJ said...

Your NYB blocks are lookin' good.