Wednesday 7 March 2012

A TEASER

A big and warm welcome to Sunni who is our newest friend here at The Cheshire quilter, she is the organiser and Queen Bee for the Stash Bee... see the button/thingy on the sidebar xx

Today I am continuing with the YELLOW theme, I was really struggling as to what I was going to do for my challenge this month.... then following a conversation at work I have come up with "AN IDEA" ... HOW EXCITING! Of course I have to work out the details (minor point) and find the time to do it (even more minor point!)....

Here is the choice of fabrics ...


And the point I am up to....


More details when I work them out ...lol

NOW I am getting really excited about South Pacific tomorrow night xx I may wait to post until I can come home and you can all share with me

I don't know WHAT I am going to do in April ... I don't have a theatre booking for then!!!!!! however I don't want you to worry about me ....BECAUSE I just booked tickets for 5 of us to go and see PHANTOM OF THE OPERA at the Palace theatre in Manchester for May ......... WHOOO-HOOOO

OH JOY!!!

Keep smiling

Diane xx

1 comment:

Pippa Parsons said...

I love the background... and I saw Phantom in London, gosh I don't want to think how many years ago, I was in 6 form so what, 20 years nearly and I came back on the coach with lock jaw :O) it's fantastic, would love to see south pacific too, your so lucky, one of the things I miss about living in UK...was always up in London seeing the shows :(

Yellow should be easy...sun :O)