Wednesday 4 April 2012

AHH!

What a lovely feeling.... rota finished this morning... so now its FREEDOM xx

I have been doing jobs since I got up, now bills are paid jobs done, I am off out to see my mate Sue this evening... shopping in the morning....THEN it will be sewing time ...AHH! Joy xx

The PINK offering for today is another wall-hanging..


This one is hanging in my bedroom. It was made for a challenge at Sandbach quilt group. We were given these two fabrics, and challenged to make...anything! It was a fun one to do.


Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Judy said...

I'm hoping to get involved in a quilting group when I move. It sounds like so much fun. And you are so busy. You post every day. I don't get that much done. The quilt is lovely. Pink is perfect.

Kelly said...

Very pretty in pink! Have a fab few days off x

SharynB said...

I love both those pink quilts. Enjoy yourself.

Annabelle said...

Enjoy your well earned freedom to sew. xx

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

love the woven heart - I make them out of card at Christmas time in red and white, but these look really pretty.