Thursday 17 May 2012

WE HAD....

.... the most wonderful time last night. xx


We girls all met in Middlewich (at Adam and Caroline's house) and I drove us to Manchester... I have the BIG car xx

The journey was straight through.... no hold-ups, no road works... minor miracle in itself!! I had printed off directions and we went straight there... with 3/4 hour to spare xx Adam works in Trafford (Manchester) which is about 15 mins from the theatre... he used the Sat-Nav... which took him round. and round, and round the one-way-system!! Got there just before the doors shut!!!!!




We were surrounded by wonderful voices, glittering costumes and fantastic scenes.





OF COURSE there was  ice cream at the interval xx Mum and Sue look as if they are fighting over it here!



AHH! Back to reality today... shopping, paying bills, housework..... I WILL do some sewing tonight xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Glad to hear you had a great night!

Clare Mansell said...

One of the things I miss most living in the middle of nowhere is good theatre. Looks like you had a wonderful fun evening and I hope you are also enjoying sewing tonight too!

Podunk Pretties said...

Looks like a fun time had by all! We've a couple local theatres here, I must give this type of entertainment a try, thanks for inspiring.