Monday 18 June 2012

I PROMISE...

... this is the last time I will mention my birthday... for this year! lol x I know some folks don't like birthdays... but... it means you have survived all that was thrown at you over the last year.. AND that you are still around to share those times with those who fill your life xx

We went out AGAIN yesterday... and Caroline made me a cake ..



It was DELICIOUS ..


I also had some more presents .. (will have to see how long I can spread it out next year!! lol) These ear-rings are STUNNING.. and GREEN xx..

this candle has flowers pressed into it...


this is one BIG box of chocolates... and ALL mine xHe-He x..


Keep smiling

Diane xx

11 comments:

mammafairy said...

One very beautiful cake, I am glad it was delicious!

Malachite is just amazing stuff isn't it? Now you just need an occasion to wear those earings to!

You may have a Birthday again next year- if you are good!

DaisyChain said...

Wow, that's some cake. Your friend is very talented.

mumasu said...

I love malachite, and that cake, you are loved indeed :)

Kelly said...

That cake looks lush, glad you had a great celebration x

Carla said...

That cake is so pretty! Happy b-day

Roz said...

Hi Diane - popping in to say hello from New Zealand and Happy Birthday. The cake looks amazing.

Maggi said...

You can talk about your birthday for as long as you can make it last.

Podunk Pretties said...

That cake is just to pretty to eat!

Debra said...

Love your garden inspirations Di.

I believe in celebrating birthdays too, I have too many friends who can no longer do that. Life is for living and celebrating, being glad you are still here and as you say, spending time with the people you love. I'm so glad you have had a wonderful time for your birthday and look forward to celebrating mine with you soon. xxx

http://thankfullga447 said...

What a beautiful cake, Happy Birthday.

Judy said...

A lovely cake. It's nice to have such great friends. Happy Birthday Diane. You deserve it!