Monday 6 August 2012

THEY CAME...

... my visitors arrived safe and sound... all the way from Australia (well via Kent! But you know what I mean! lol x)


There is an advert on here at the moment for a broad band company, and the running joke is that the presenters father manages to get in on the advert by turning up out of the blue... often with a daft stunt... when I saw this picture I was reminded of that! The strug on the left is my brother!! lol x


much better.. I'm in the picture instead!!

LOOK what they brought me...


I am SOO lucky xx  I think these are my favourites...


Hope you have many reasons to keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Hope they have a lovely visit!

Julie Fukuda said...

Family fun ... ENJOY!

Maggi said...

Glad they arrived safely. Have fun, both with them and the lovely fabrics they brought with them.