Saturday 1 September 2012

JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT IS SAFE....

.......to say ... I am NOT buying any more fabric... Moda go and release this...


.... I was FORCED to click BUY !!! SOOO unfair He-He xx (I am very tempted by the jelly roll as well... do I have the will power to resist? So far I do!! lol)

Just watched Ellie Simmonds get the GOLD (and the WORLD record) for GB in the Para-Olympic swimming... in tears! SO.SO wonderful... SHE is in tears as well! The rest of them are wonderful as well of course xx

Keep smiling (between the tears!!)

Diane xx

6 comments:

quiltmania said...

What's a quilter to do? You just have to buy the new fabric, it's calling your name!

SharynB said...

The jelly roll is definitely a goer!

Julie Fukuda said...

Aw, go on, get the jelly roll too. You know, whoever dies with the most fabric, wins! (just don't suffocate in a pile of fabric).

PJ said...

I purchased this Charm Pack too. Get the Jelly Roll - then I'll get the Jelly Roll too. Awe, go on, get it.

Michele said...

You'll just have to send that to me so that you don't feel guilty anymore. LOL

Judy said...

I too love fabric! These designers are just too good to resist! I want them all but have to restrict myself too.