Friday 16 November 2012

DO YOU REMEMBER...

... that we had the kit to make a bag from Congleton quilt group last time...


To-day I decided I would make it.... well.... I found out I only had part ONE of the pattern!! lol x

I kept going and now ... with my own interpretations... I have a lovely (I think) bag..


it has 6 pockets...


I did not like the way it was fastened ...so... I have a button and a press-stud xx



I had fun making it ...... more so because I changed it ...and made it my ownxx He-He xx


Keep smiling

Diane xx

6 comments:

Catherine said...

It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Fantastic pattern! You did a great job. It would make a lovely travel bag for cosmetics etc. Is the pattern available for sale on-line? Avis x

Ali Honey said...

Oh well done. You probably invented / designed a new pattern!

mammafairy said...

Looks interesting, what will you use it for? I always love pockets! Well done for working it out!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love your new bag! Love that it has so many pockets! I love it when we change the pattern to suit ourselves! Great job!

Michelle C said...

Super cute handbag! Is it quilted? If I had to make it "mine" I would probably add a rope or other thin strap. This would look awesome in dark colours and rich fabric for an evening look.