Thursday 6 December 2012

BBRRRRRR...

....had to scrape the windscreen BEFORE I went to work last night... never mind when we came out this morning!! BUT we have not had the snow that so much else of the country seems to have had... so NO complaints from me xx

When I got up to-day these were waiting for me ...


AH! They should keep me quiet for a while xx

I whizzed off to the Post Office... ALL swaps and international cards and calendars gone xx ... just need to give my poor old purse a rest now xx lol xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

6 comments:

Maggi said...

Well done for getting your swaps off. Enjoy your time relaxing and reading. Hopefully the snow will keep away as I'm off to the last SPQ meeting of the year shortly.

quiltmania said...

Brrrr! I now have a garage so no scraping on the way to work, just on the way home occasionally. Enjoy your books!

Janet said...

You're in good order and readiness for the holiday season! No sympathy from me on scraping the wind-shield though. I do that every day...

SharynB said...

I hope you are not in the wet and rainy areas! I guess windscreen scraping is better than being washed out...
Now a quiet time for you running up to Christmas, it is coming just so fast isn't it?

Annabelle said...

Well done for the finished/posting in time.

Podunk Pretties said...

Looks like a cup of tea is just what you need to go with your new reading material!