Wednesday 26 December 2012

I HOPE ....

... you have all had a wonderful time over the Christmas holidays xx Even though I worked the nights I have had a great time xx

Christmas day I went to mum and dads and we had Christmas dinner ...and the evening... together..


we managed a very nice table... decorated by dad xx...


Then to-day has been spent with Adam ..


and Caroline...


James (7) was "in charge"... he told me he had taken pictures of ...EVERYONE... when I down loaded ... there are a few missing! He must have found the delete button! He-He xx

We have a new friend here at The Cheshire Quilter... a warm welcome to Maria xx .....She is even more welcome ... as she was the WONDERFUL person who made and sent my Secret Santa present...


I have the most wonderful table topper/runner xx I LOVE it..


The embroidery is beautiful xx


Maria kindly sent a few other "goodies"...


SO I must have been a GOOD girl this year x


Santa knows xx 
Keep smiling


Diane xx

9 comments:

mumasu said...

Hi Diane, I love the stuff Maria sent you. That embroidery is really special. It;s a bummer to be working over the Christmas nights but well done you for doing it cos someone needs to do it in your job. Still it sounds like you had a great time in the day :) Merry Christmas

Carla said...

So fun to be with family. Your parents look great!

Julie Fukuda said...

Of course you were good! That is a "given" Family time is the best!

Maria said...

Pleased you had a lovely Christmas with your family Diane even though you worked..

Jane in Cumbria said...

How lovely to be with your parents. They must have enjoyed it enormously.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Oh that table runner is lovely, the elves are so cute...enjoy!

Anthea said...

Maria has sent you a wonderful SSCS gift, what a treasure!
You have a lovely blog which I will be happy to be visiting again...

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like a great christmas at your house.......a new friend in Maria........love the runner........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2012........

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas :) we had a very hot and busy one. Finally have some time for blogging tonight