Saturday 1 December 2012

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

...happy this morning xx

I worked on my Stash Hive #3 blocks this morning..

 

they will be going in the post on Monday. THEN I took the dogs for a long walk... I have the 2 grandsons coming to stay tonight .... and we are off to the pictures to see ... Rise Of The Guardians... so I need the "fury boys" to have had a good walk before then!!

When I came home I had a parcel on the mat... I did stop and get the camera BEFORE I went too far!!..


OHHHH! The decorations are soo cute..

 

This one has a magnet ...


how cool is that!! AND my runner is just PERFECT!!...

 

I LOVE IT xxx

 

This is NOT how it will look ... these were just the first 2 ornaments I grabbed!!


It arrived from Karin in Sweden.... who forgot to include a blog or e-mail address!! I will be sending a card on Monday... but if you are reading this .... THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH xx

AHH! Off to sort out some decorations for my table xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

6 comments:

quiltmania said...

Very sweet. Looks like you are well on your way to being ready for Christmas!

Sarah Lou said...

Loving the decorations!

Anonymous said...

All very nice for Christmas :)

SharynB said...

Love that runner - it fits perfectly!
Aren't those blocks simply the easiest of all - you can make them look so very different from each other with your material choices. They are lovely!

Kirsten said...

The runner from Karin is beautiful - love the backing too!

Maggi said...

Lovely blocks and that gift from Sweden is stunning.