Saturday 23 February 2013

I HAVE HAD ...

... a wonderful day to-day.. it started with delivering 2 of the little bags I made the other day x ,to 2 little girls who were .. OVER THE MOON with them xx

THEN it was off to Area day for The Quilters Guild x

A speaker in the morning ... with LOTS of show-and-tell x Then a make in the afternoon. We made LOTS of pinwheels that are to be made into a Linus quilt xx

I managed to buy some fabric..

 
 

ALL of them made me laugh... I think I may be able to use them x

When I got home I had this magazine to read...


AND the simply solid crew fabrics for February to drool over...


A GOOD DAY all round x Hope you have a good day  x

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

Maggi said...

I'm not surprised they loved your bags. Glad you had a good day. Lovely fabric.

Indianna said...

I love the spider and the little bee fabric....enjoy making with them.

SharynB said...

I just love the cat fabric - can't wait to see what you do with that!!