Wednesday 10 April 2013

THE MYSTERY (CORONATION) MAKE....

... from last nights quilt group will have to remain a mystery to you lot for a little longer, BECAUSE... they ran out of patterns! It was a WELL attended meeting! My pattern is to come in the post! I promise to share it with you when it comes ... and I get a chance to sew it! LOL xx 

To-day I have done some sewing..... I made the April, Stash Hive #4 block for Carol..


it will be going in the post tomorrow x It is a whopping 19.5 inches! Wont take long for THAT quilt to grow!!

 I have my partner information for the Dream-Of_spring quilt challenge ... so, that will be going in the post to .... Canada tomorrow as well. I don't know about keeping small sewing shops going ... I am keeping The Post Office going!!

I am off to start on another bag.

Keep smiling

Diane x

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

If all the blocks are the same pattern and color-way, it should arrange into an interesting quilt.