Sunday 19 May 2013

WE WENT TO MALVERN...

... today, it was warm and dry.. and the sun actually came out. The crowds of previous years were not there ,but there were plenty of us x The traders had lots of bargains.. well it is Sunday and the last day of the show x

I like this show , there is plenty of room in the hall and the marquee, there are lots of traders  and plenty of quilts. However I don't feel overwhelmed by the size ... as at the NEC... there were plenty of quilts ... enough to get round with a mixture of the ..WOW! to the achievable x

I will be posting pictures of the quilts that took my eye over the next few days .. so be patient!

Here is the view I had while eating my dinner..


Last year these hill were obscured by rain x

These fabrics managed to come home with me..


did not realise just how much I had! Good job I have a project in mind xx

AND at the end of the day this...


is what I have left xx..

Off to have a brew

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

SharynB said...

Sounds like you had a fun day - at least you had some change left!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lol, you had to come homd for a cuppa then, as 40p wasnt enough to buy one there. Ive never been to Malvern, just Sandown and NEC, you prefer Malvern?

the running hare said...

I went on Friday and it was unbearably crowded. Didn't buy any fabric as I couldn't get near the stalls. Maybe Sunday would have been better!

Janet said...

Funny how fabrics just jump in your bag and come home with you. :)