Wednesday 19 June 2013

IT WAS QUILT GROUP...

... in Congleton last night , we are all steam ahead for the exhibition in July... anyone who is around on the 5th and 6th give it a look..


post code is CW12 1BN for those of you with sat-nav x We also had "speed demonstrations" .. bit like speed dating but 8 different techniques at each table rather than men! AND a mad woman with a WHISTLE  to tell you when to move on!! Good fun x

The postman has been visiting again xx.. LOVE IT  .. he brought me my Australian-Christmas-Block-Swap from Linda.... so sorry this should be JANET!!!


I KNOW I should have waited and ironed it.. but it is so pretty I wanted to share x She also sent me some goodies..


The fabric just made me laugh so much.. so much fun xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops Diane I think you mean from "Janet" :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

love the poster for the exhibition

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

love the poster for the exhibition

Maggi said...

Sounds much better than speed dating!

Janet said...

The fabric is great!! And speed what-ever-it-is sounds like fun.