Thursday 13 June 2013

MY ROTA IS FINISHED...

...and life returns to normal again..AH! I do love my time off x
Remember I made the big bags..
 

then I made the small bags...


NOW I am having a go at EVEN SMALLER..


sort of big purse/small pencil case bags..


I added little charms to each bag... this one has a cup and saucer because the lining has them on as well!..

 

the others are just random..!!


there may well be a trauma here later as Gus has to go the vets!! Just his annual check and booster injections .. BUT he HATES going!

I am off to quilt group in Sandbach to-night .. we have a mystery make ... will report back!

keep smiling

Diane xx

7 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Great little bags, love the embelishments.

the running hare said...

Gosh, those charms are pretty, really finish everything off!

quiltmania said...

Have fun tonight!

Shari said...

Love your little bags - very cheerful.

SharynB said...

I love your little bags and the charms are gorgeous!

I hope Gus went ok at the vets - our 2 hate the vet also - it is a major problem getting them to go inside the door isn't it?!

Julie Fukuda said...

So much progress! and another report in the offing.....

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Super bags, and lovely charms