Friday 14 June 2013

THE MYSTERY MAKE ...

... from last night was ... a scissor keeper in felt x This the one I made from the pattern provided..


THEN I  put on a couple of embellishments..


I like it much more now...

Gus survived his trip to the vets xx He sits in the front passenger seat of the car when we go out, and watches where we are going .. as I turned into the vets car park... he got into the foot well!! THEN I got to drag him out of the car and across the car park! Who says dogs don't remember!! lol After a lot of grumbling, rumbling and moaning his examination and booster injections were over ... and he sat in the front seat all the way home xx

This was him just before I went out to quilt group..


he did manage to open one eye in acknowledgement that I was leaving! lol xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

7 comments:

Maria said...

Very cute scissors holder Diane..
Oh yes pets do remember the Vet but sorry Gus you have to have your jabs....

quiltmania said...

Very cute scissor keeper!

Julie Fukuda said...

When I was doing Girl Scouts, we made similar owl scissor holders with the finger openings at the eyes. I may still have a sample somewhere but hadn't thought of it in years.

Sarah Lou said...

Very cute, love your embellishments!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Love the owl, poor Gus!

SharynB said...

AI love your scissor holder Diane, I must really make one . It's really cute and your embellishments do make it.

Poor Gud, he sounds just like Tommy, you know I don't think that they ever forgive us for making them go to the vet!!

Anonymous said...

Love the cute scissor holder! I agree, dogs do remember, mine starts to shake when she realises were we are!!