Friday 28 June 2013

TODAY i MANAGED 2 OF MY....

...favourite things... buying fabric an eating fish and chips on Prestatyn front xx... of joy x

This morning I collected mum and dad and off we went to Abakhan in Mostyn... OH! I LOVE that place xx..

I bought some Christmasy fabric..


 some baby flannel...


 some geometric fabric..


 some Christmas flannel..


and some ..other fabric..


... I do love fabric .. think that's enough for this month though! lol   THEN it was off to Prestatyn for dinner ... lovely x

Hope you got to do a favourite thing to-day xx

Diane x






6 comments:

CathyC said...

very nice! love that last one - the golden brown - is it a batik?

Indianna said...

A great haul, I love the geometric one and now I fancy fish and chips too.

Andrea said...

I have been good this week and resisted Abakhan sale - need to stop buying for a little while. I was in Prestatyn last week - do you get your fish and chips from the chippy by the station ? They are good x

Janet said...

I napped all afternoon. Not necessarily my favourite thing to do, but necessary.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

not as good a day as you! love the christmassy flannel

Margaret Cooter said...

Christmas??? already?!