Saturday 24 August 2013

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO...

... are following the progress of BLAIRS BLOCKS they are coming to-gether so beautifully .. HOW am I going to part with this quilt? AND its not even finished yet!!

I have sewn one side ...

it measures 80 x 80 inches.. so not easy to photograph..


mind you the sun has co-operated x..



The other side is coming along as well...


ONLY because he knows about it will I be able to part with this quilt xx

I MUST make one for ME!! Good job I am retiring .. it can go onto my ENORMOUS list of projects to be completed xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Lovely! Scrappy is always a winner!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

oh gosh, it gets more gorgeous every time you show it, the flying geese really finish it well

Maggi said...

Gorgeous, I am drooling.

Indianna said...

It's a great quilt.....are you delivering it in person?