Friday 9 August 2013

I AM SURE ...

.. that there must be a groove to my door ... worn there by the postman xx he must be on automatic pilot when he gets to me ... long may it continue !

Yesterday I received this beautiful star block all the way from New Zealand..


it will fit perfectly with 2 other blocks I have been saving to make a Christmas table runner xx Watch this space x

I will be going to the post office my self later with these..
 

have to keep them in business some how xx

Keep smiling

Diane x

3 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

What a good girl you are keeping the GPO business like that!!

mammafairy said...

Christmas should not be being considered at this time! i have birthdays to get through first! Nice block though!

Christine @ sew bossi said...

Perhaps you should give your post man your blog site details, so that he can better anticipate what will be in his bag the following week.