Monday 9 September 2013

I DECIDED THAT...

... I should do some housework!! NOW ,before you think I have had a crisis or a personality transplant .. read what happened ! lol x

I put the washing in the machine xx.. so far so good x

Then I cleaned the bathroom .. its only small and doesn't take long x

Then .. as I had lugged the hoover upstairs I thought I better use it!! NEXT came the dusting .. now, if I don't move the ornaments ..will anyone notice that I didn't do it?  .. na.. one one will notice!

Then .. the sun was shining .. and there are pots that need sorting for the winter... Oh Well! outside is warm and healthy and who knows how long the nice weather will last?

SO .. the garden it is xx

THEN its time for dinner and a brew xx

HAD to finish off this baby quilt after that ..



Then time to walk the boys , visit mum and dad .. and then tea and cakes with my mate Sue xx

The housework... ppphew! It will still be there tomorrow xxx lol xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

6 comments:

quiltmania said...

Lol, you are my type of gal!

DaisyChain said...

Nice to see you have your priorities sorted out. lol

SharynB said...

Well done, the housework won't go anywhere!!

Maria said...

Housework! What's housework. LOL.
How,s mum?
Such a pretty any quilt.

Maggi said...

Housework? Must go and check in the dictionary to see what that is.

You certainly had a bust day but have a lovely quilt to show for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Lucky I read on, I thought it was going to be a housework post and shame me :)
Love the little quilt