Tuesday 8 October 2013

I HAVE...

... been working on my swap blocks for October x This Christmas block has gone to Germany..


these stash bee#4 blocks have gone to Illinois...



these simply solid blocks have gone to Wimbledon...


and ....while the creative juices were flowing I made and sent these mug mats to Michigan...


COME ON !! Did you really think I would show you BEFORE my partner? He-He xx

It was only when I looked at the pictures that I realised I had NOT put the labels on the back!! Shame they were already in the post xx Having been in touch with my partner they will be in the post soon ...OH! Royal Mail LOVE me xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

3 comments:

CathyC said...

goodness, you have been busy ;-)

mammafairy said...

You are cooking with gas!
If you can be this prolific when working, what will the output be when you retire!Hurrah!

Maggi said...

What a great selection. I think you are keeping Royal Mail going. They should reward you with some complimentary shares!