Wednesday 9 October 2013

LAST NIGHT WAS ..

... quilt group in Congleton x We had a bag to make ... I have the instructions BUT did not make the bag x NOW before you start on at me I have a VERY good excuse x......

....I was in charge of THE BIG BLUE BAG...(I KNOW IT SAYS IT IS A SMALL GREEN BAG.. but IT IS BIG AND BLUE!! LOL)


This means I was doing the cups of tea xx Cant do both you know xx

We also had a trader.. I DID manage to visit her!! x I NEEDED some cream with sort of gold swirly bits (project in mind don't you know xx)....


YES ...found some x I did not NEED but I did WANT this...


AND THIS..


Gotta keep our local shops going you know xx He-He ... THAT'S my story anyway xx



Keep smiling

Diane x

3 comments:

SharynB said...

How long till retirement now? You'd best start saving your pennies< 'cos there's still lots more fabric to buy!!

Maggi said...

Gl;ad you managed to get to the fabrics. Lovely selection.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Great fabrics