Monday 2 December 2013

I MANAGED ...

... to get some sewing done to-day .. the withdrawal has been getting severe! I don't know where the time goes xx lol xx

I made my Australian Christmas Swap Block done ...


it has already gone in the post .. to try and avoid the Christmas rush xx If you want to join in with this then just go to the button on my side bar .. it runs all year x

I also managed to find "something" to do with my challenge fabric and ribbon for the Beartown (Congleton) Christmas challenge ...






I will be taking it to the Christmas party on Tuesday evening x

I also did some secrete Christmas sewing x One of the ladies I sent a secrete Santa swap to has blogged that it arrived xx Just 2 more to be notified of now xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

7 comments:

quiltmania said...

Time to enjoy all the "FREE" time you have. LOL. Enjoy!

CathyC said...

great block! lovely Christmas sewing :)

Julie Fukuda said...

Forget about "free time". Things like that never happen!

Amanda said...

Being retired means that I take my time over jobs that I always used to race through, get up that bit later, read with my breakfast, read with my tea and coffee breaks, stop and chat with friends I meet whilst walking the dog, and generally have about as little time for sewing as I ever did!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Another lovely star!

Maggi said...

A great block and I love the hexie hanging.

Michele said...

I'm sure it all takes some adjustment but you'll be in your new groove soon enough.