Wednesday 4 December 2013

WE HAD ...

.. the Christmas party at Beartown (Congleton) quilt group last night xx There were lots of folks .. and laughter.. and food...


every-one brings a contribution, even more was added after I took this x There is MORE than enough to go around xx Both sweet and savoury .. so something to suit all tastes

There were LOTS of entries for the challenge ...



the slippers at the back were the winners xx

All round a great night xx

THEN to-day the wonderful postman brought the first of my secret Santa parcels ...


all the way from Australia ..


I was allowed to open this little parcel..


with my tree ornaments in ...


How lucky am I xx This is a secret swap so I have to wait until THE DAY to find out who sent it xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

9 comments:

quiltmania said...

Mmmmmm….. Your Christmas goodies look wonderful, both the edible and non-edible!

Debra said...

Lovely xmas do at Congleton. Wish I had been there :-)

Very nice xmas decos and I am looking forward to seeing what the secret santa gift is. xxx

Amanda said...

Bristol Quilters had their Christmas meeting last night, but I forgot to take any pictures. How exciting to be able to open a parcel before Christmas.

Nani said...

What a great surprise from your Santa! I love the knit stockings!

Merry Christmas!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

How lovely that you were able to open something early!!!!

Anonymous said...

such cute pressie,what a fun swap.xx

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Are they big stockings, or tree ornaments? Can't tell, but they're cute, as is the deer. I'm doing the SSS this year too.

Maggi said...

An amazing spread, both the food and the entries. Your Christmas ornaments are great too.

Edna B said...

I just love your bootie ornaments. You have a great holiday.