Wednesday 12 February 2014

I AM ...

... the hive queen for Stash Bee for February xx I have asked for hearts and flower blocks ... and look what came to-day..



SO happy x

The wind here is awful to-night with lots of reports of roads blocked due to trees down and the railway station closed due to collapsed roof and a fire!! Glad I'm safe and sound indoors x We are IN land so heaven help those on the coast xx

Try and stay safe out there people what ever the MAD weather is doing where ever you are x

Diane xx

8 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Seems like there's crazy weather all over the globe, glad your safe and sound inland. Darling blocks!

mammafairy said...

lovely blocks, Diane. hide from that wind!

Amanda said...

Cute blocks. We had a pretty ferocious wind yesterday, but it seems to have died down now. I'll see whether it caused any damage when I go out later. Luckily we're up in the Mendip Hills to haven't been bothered by the floods a few miles away on the Somerset Levels.

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

Nothing more cheerful than hearts and flowers! The weather is extreme for many of us! We are getting another big snowstorm here.

Karen said...

Awesome blocks. I will be watching to see what you make with them. Stay safe.

Michele said...

Very cute.

Maggi said...

Lovely blocks. I often feel I would like to live by the sea but at times like this I'm glad that I don't!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely blocks, hope you survived the storm (I'm sure I'll find out as I trawl through the back log of posts!!!!)