Sunday 16 February 2014

ITS THAT TIME ..

.......of the week for the picture I have chosen for  ....Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge ... The word this week is ..OPEN  I had quite a few ideas , however .. this ..


.. is the one I have decided on x My parents brought us up to extend ..OPEN ARMS .. and to try and look beyond the outer .. and first .. impressions and appearances x THEN you can decide later if you continue to keep your arms open .. or not! lol x

HOPEFULLY I have instilled this into my own children x

There was another picture where I DID NOT chop the top of my dads head off.. however they BOTH had their eyes closed!! He-He xx

Hope you go over and check out the other entries .. and of course anyone can join in at any time xx

Diane x

11 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely pic, even with missing top of head! Hope your Mum is doing well. x

barbara woods said...

enjoy, all mine are gone

Rosemary Dickinson said...

What a lovely picture of your parents!

Moose-ings said...

Great idea, and a great attitude!

Moose-ings said...

Great idea, and a great attitude!

Julie Fukuda said...

That is a good lesson for everyone. There have been many times my first impressions needed much adjusting. Good for your parents!

Fiona said...

that is such a lovley interpretation for Open...
Hugz

SharynB said...

I love your "open", so wonderful.
Perhaps it is the flowers on your picture that are confusing the linky? Never mind!

kiwikid said...

Love your Open too...could do with more of this in the world!!

Maggi said...

Lovely photo, even without the top of the head and a good lesson for us all to remember.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

That is just precious.