Sunday 30 March 2014

ARE YOU READY ...

..... for this weeks photo in..   Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge ? The word for this week was .. STRETCH .. oh my goodness! I am sure she is enjoying the torture we go through each week!

I came up with ..
 

as I have been STRETCH....ing this to meet the bills.. clothes.. kids .. FABRIC .. for what seems like the whole of my life!!! lol x I seem to be doing something right as I'm not in jail !! lol x

Remember to check out the other entries .. or join in if you have an idea for next weeks word xx

Keep smiling .. hope you remembered to put your clocks FORWARDS  in the UK xx

Diane x

4 comments:

Moose-ings said...

Good idea! Stretching the pennies seems to be flavour of the month, lol. I couldn't come up with anything inspiring this time.

kiwikid said...

What a fantastic idea, something we all have to do it seems these days!! Well done!

SharynB said...

Great idea, wish I had thought of that one!!
Well done, and so very true....

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

No I can really relate to this one...well done!