Thursday 6 March 2014

I AM..

... looking forwards to putting these lovely blocks into my wall hanging...


...they came yesterday and were made by a Stash Bee member and her young daughter xx LOVE them x I just have 2 more to arrive then I can start to work out how I want to lay them out ... that will mean ....PLAYING with all the lovely blocks I have received xx OH ......THE PRESSURE x He-He xx

I also had some extra bits to play with in my parcel...


Lovely .. I'm a lucky quilter x

Keep smiling

Diane x

6 comments:

loulee said...

Love those spotty hearts.

mumasu said...

Oooh those flowers, luv 'em :)

Podunk Pretties said...

So cute ! Is that sweet treats I see?!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Yummy yummy!

SharynB said...

You certainly are a lucky ole quilter!
Love the flowers!

Maggi said...

I like the way that the daughter got involved in this. It should all look very good when it's together.