Saturday 8 March 2014

IT WAS.....

... the Region 13 (of The Quilters Guild Of The British Isles) .. Regional day to-day in Frodsham x I always love these days x We had 2 speakers who both brought LOTS and LOTS ... and LOTS of work for us to see.. touch and drool over xx

AND ...I managed ... despite a struggle ...to find some fabric that wanted to come home with me ...


SUCH a lovely day x

Yesterday I had my next to last parcel from the Stash Bee ladies...


Its been a great weekend .. hope yours is as much fun xx

Diane x

5 comments:

SharynB said...

More gorgeous stash blocks! You'll have such fun putting them all together now!
I like the fabric that talked you into purchasing also...

mumasu said...

Those bright fun blocks just keep coming :) Mostly it was widow twankys but I did spend an hour sussing out and cutting out some tiny squares and strips to have a go at making some coasters for my sister. I'm not great at small but I want to get better so I'm trying it out. They may yet end up in the bin, we'll see!

Maggi said...

Glad you had such a good time, despite your problems finding fabric to bring home :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

You did us proud with your purchases, I'm sure it must have been a struggle!!!

Michele said...

Struggle? Yeah right! I'm sure you didn't wrestle too much with yourself over buying those. :)