Saturday 29 March 2014

OH MY....

.. goodness x I was out last night with some of the girls I used to work with x We went to a restaurant called Panama Hatties .. you may be able to guess what type of food we had xx lol x

This morning I need FLUIDS and QUIET xx I have the kettle on .. boil asap! Some calming hand stitching to do x AND some thing to read ..later ..


.. sure I will be feeling like me soon x lol x

PS... you girls in the UK remember to put your clocks FORWARDS to-night xx

Diane x

5 comments:

Mad about Craft said...

You had a good night then!!

Did you like Panama Harrods? We've been and we liked it.

Ann X said...

Speedy recovery! LOL You went to Manchester or the one in Tiverton?

SharynB said...

No more wild nights out for you then!! Sounds like it was fun though.

Maggi said...

You obviously can't take all this excitement now that you've retired. Hope you managed to sleep in through the hour we lost.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

It was a good night eh?