Monday 10 March 2014

THE WORD .....

 ........  for this week was ... HAPPY .. each week it is set by Shaz on her blog... Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge .....(anyone can join in at anytime ... or just pop over to see all the entries xxx) ...on the first look I always think.. oh yes I'll do .. THEN I start to think about it !!!

ALWAYS a mistake as I then change my mind over and over xx Mind you I have managed to come up with a picture each time xx lol x

This week I decided to go with ...


from the moment I made the decision I was going to ... DO IT...I got .....HAPPIER ...and so I decided it qualified for this week x

Off to see what the next word is x

Diane x

5 comments:

SharynB said...

Yes, that is definitely a happy sign!!

Amanda said...

Perfect!

mammafairy said...

Ideal candidate for the word!

Moose-ings said...

I'm still trying to get used to the idea, not quite there yet. But this is a great sign!

Maggi said...

Very suitable. A sign to make anyone happy.