Tuesday 4 March 2014

YESTERDAY...

... while I was taking the postcard I made for my swap partner to the Postbox the Postman was busy delivering mine..


isn't it lovely and so different done in the stitchery rather than with the bias x I love it x

Can you believe I joined another swap!!... I know I said I wasn't going to ...BUT... they asked me ... and it sounds fun... and ... OH! You know me! lol

Well, the theme for March is SPACE x This lovely fabric arrived for me to play with..


We were given free range with size and design .. as long as it relates to SPACE. Folks have been posting about rocket ships and planets and aliens x You know me! I .... "boldly went where none have gone before !!!" .... couldn't resist that one!! He-He x

With the first fabric (eighths by the way) I managed to create 8 stars....


then with the second I thought I would introduce a bit of colour and got 4 stars..


I thought 12 stars from 2 small pieces of fabric was pretty good x This is all I had left..


Have a fun day and keep smiling

Diane x

3 comments:

mammafairy said...

And they are beautiful! I mean your blocks, though that postcard looks rather pretty too!

Julie Fukuda said...

Wow, that was fast. No dust gathering on that fbric.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely! And a fab postcard