Tuesday 1 April 2014

OH MY......

... goodness! I posted on Sunday morning and then in the afternoon my lap top had .. what would best be described as .. A FIT .. and then stopped working!! I know it is 8 years old ! I know it can be temperamental at times ... but I was used to it! and I knew how to use it!!

NOW I have a new one!! EVERYTHING is in a different place .. and works in a different way!! I think my son is ready to chuck me .. the phone ... and the lap top ... out of the nearest window!! lol x bless him he has been so helpful I know I will get there in the end ... its just the getting there!

I am just about caught-up with the LOADS of e-mails I had not been able to read xx I have worked out how to get on here x... NOW I am going to try and catch up on reading blogger posts!!

yesterday I managed to get out into the garden because we had beautiful sunshine ..I think spring just might be on the way ...





and also I turned my bow-tie block into a wall hanging..



OK... so it has taken me about 30 MINS to work out how to find and download my pictures!!!! Hopefully I will soon feel more confident with this lap top xx

Diane x

9 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

It's so hard to learn new devices! Between the phone and computer, I'm always asking my kids how to do something! You'll get there! Love your spring pictures. Hope spring is really on it's way! Your wall hanging is adorable!

http://thankfullga447 said...

Your blog today is super - the photos worked. Congrats on your new computer.

barbara woods said...

I have a new one to and it's driving me nuts!!!!

Julie Fukuda said...

Sons make great computer gurus. If you are within phoning distance, it is all the better. Good luck with learning to jump through new hoops. Love that hanging ... especially the owls.

mumasu said...

I hate it when I change anything I'm used to. I changed my computer a couple of years ago when Windows 8 had just come out. It was a nightmare for a while and it drove me nuts but I'm used to it now. Hang in there :)

Amanda said...

I'm always excited when I get a new gadget, and enjoy learning its 'little ways'. I think of it as a bit of brain work that will help me going gaga too soon!

SharynB said...

Oh no, my laptop is 8 years old also!! You may have to help me when it dies, 'cos I'm not the most technical savvy person in the world!
I love your wall hanging - looks great...

Maggi said...

You'll soon get used to it!. Your bow tie hanging is lovely

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Pah, technology is great but only when it works !