Friday 4 April 2014

ONE OF THE...

.... girls I used to work with came to-day for a catch up x I think the gossip is one of the FEW things I miss from not working xx We certainly caught up on it!!! lol x I made ...


... none left I'm afraid .. will have to bake again for the next visitors xx She brought me ....


GOOD exchange I think x

In the post to-day I got a wonderful parcel..


YES another swap x These fabrics are soooo wonderful I already know how I am going to be using some of them xx

Might get a bit of sewing done to-morrow x

Have fun

Diane x

7 comments:

mammafairy said...

Fab tulips! And I am sure those cakes were lovely!

Karen said...

Adorable owls.

Julie Fukuda said...

Maybe you can talk faster and say more on a sugar high. Yummy

mumasu said...

Yay, it got there! Your cakes look so yummy :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oh retirement sounds such fun!

Maggi said...

I bet she enjoyed the cakes. Gossiping is definitely something that doesn't happen on a regular basis when you retire. Interesting selection of fabrics. Wonder what you are going to get up to with them

the running hare said...

Lovely cakes and tulips! I haven't missed the gossip yet but I'm sure I will!