Tuesday 20 May 2014

AS WELL AS ...

... the weather being STUNNING on Sunday ..at Malvern... the quilts were too xx The pictures are of the ones that caught MY eye ... there were over 300 ..so there were going to be a FEW that I liked!! lol x

I will put up some to-day and some tomorrow ... don't want to have you all over- dosing!!

Some quilts were lovely but did not /were not hung well and it was a shame because they lost "something".. some of the winning entries and winners were NOT to my taste .. and as always there were some that .. to my eye .. the judges were DRUNK when they chose them as winners!.. but HEY.. what do I know ? lol x

Enjoy the show xx...



















A BIG well done to everyone who entered xx SOOO brave x











Hope you found some thing you liked xx  

Diane x

7 comments:

Maggi said...

Thank you for today's trip around the show.

Amanda said...

I would have loved to visit, I never have yet, but we had visitors for the weekend. I particularly like the black and white quilt right at the end and the triptych with hexagons, circles and squares.

Janet said...

Thanks for sharing. I never get to see quilt shows. A few here caught my eye. The series of small village quilts and the black and white one under them. And the very colourful one with stars.

Christine @ sew bossi said...

Thanks for the show. I really enjoyed it.
Cheers

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely ! I really like the sets of three tall and thin brights on blacks

Janice Smith said...

I alays get so many ideas when I visit the shows. The seventh one down, the one with the flowers and twisted ribbon against the black background must have been stunning in person.

kiwikid said...

Thank you for a visit to the show - that snake looks like it is paying very close attention to that ladies head!! Lol!!
xx