Friday 2 May 2014

I CONTINUED ..

... with my May blocks to-day. This is my Stash Bee Block...


the 4 sections are not completed as Shana wants to mix and match x It is a sign of how often I visit the Post Office when the lady behind the counter says ... is it America or Australia to-day? lol x

Made them laugh when I said ... NO ITS CANADA !!

Talking of the Post These..


lovely fabrics came to-day from Karen at Blueberry Park x They are screen printed and have to be used selectively ..


BUT I LOVE them x well worth the effort x

I DID say at the beginning of the year that I was cutting back on my swap groups ... SO THAT makes it difficult to explain WHY I joined in a bag swap!! I must have been taken over by  aliens .. and they filled in the details in my name!!!!

 NO? Don't believe me?... Oh well! It was worth a try! lol x

This is my mosaic to inspire my (secrete) partner xx


Hope YOU have more will power than me xxx lol x

Diane x

6 comments:

quiltmania said...

Will power is not my middle name! Now repeat it over and over. LOL. Good for you, you don't want to get bored with nothing to do!

Julie Fukuda said...

You are the swap queen for sure!

kiwikid said...

I say if it gives you pleasure go for it!! I try hard not to join up to swaps as I have so many other things to do, but it is always tempting!!!
xx

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely blocks, yummy fabric and bag swap? How exciting!

Maggi said...

Lovely blocks and fabric. If you enjoy your swaps then you should continue. Only when they become a chore do you need to take stock and decide whether or not to do less.

Michele said...

I like the blocks.