Saturday 3 May 2014

THE CHRISTMAS..

... B-O-T-M block is made ..



I was trying to get a picture where the tree shows up ... it does in the flesh.. not so much on the pictures!!  

I an go back to my other "stuff" now ... but not to-day x

My niece is 18 and we have a family dinner to-night .. so ... the boys have been for a LONG walk..


SHAME ... they only have the whole house to lie in ... but they have to squash in to-gether !!! At least they will be happy while I am out xx

Off to get ready ... takes a while you know xx

Hope you get to have some fun to-day

Diane x
 

5 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

The tree looks great, photography is wierd like that!

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, what do you expect? Christmas is still a long way off so the tree has more time to put in an appearance.

Maggi said...

Christmas already! Hope you had a lovely time.

mumasu said...

Have a great time. I find that with photos too.

Josie said...

I can see the tree.... do I get a prize? :o) Those pups are so cute together. They looks zonked out.. you must have walked them miles. Hope you had a lovely evening.....