Monday 30 June 2014

YESTERDAY ...

.. we went to Adams for dinner ... it is SOOO good when someone else cooks xx LOVE it x As part of my birthday presents I was given this ...


SO it had to be chocolate cake for afters ..





mmm didn't last too long xx

Over at soscrappy.blogspot.com there is a Rainbow Scrap Challenge x The colour for June was YELLOW ... You may remember that the latest challenge at Sandbach Quilt group is to cover a bag... SO I decided to combine the 2 challenges. I pulled out my YELLOWS and now I have ...






I was not sure what to do with the handles .. then I found some yellow bias binding and sewed that along them xx ....I do like playing with fabrics xx


Hope you have had a chance to play xx

Diane

7 comments:

mammafairy said...

No [playing here this weekend... DD1 is playing instead!

Love your yellow bag.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Love the bag, love the cake! Mmmmm

Maggi said...

Love the bag and cake.

Josie said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :O))
Nothing like a nice slice of chocolate to celebrate. Have fun playing with fabric... lovely bag.

Janet said...

Boy that cake went quickly! Must have been yummy!! Your yellow bag is very happy!

SharynB said...

Well, that was fast thinking, to combine the two challenges, well done!! Loved the look of that chocolate cake, feel I must make one also! Yummmm

quiltmania said...

Great use of your yellow! And that cake, no wonder it didn't last long. Lol!