Friday 11 July 2014

WE HAD A ...

..mystery make at Sandbach Quilt group last night . This little fella...


is what we were challenged to make x Isn't he cute xx THIS..


is my effort xx (YES I know I sewed the face on up-side-down!!!... makes him unique!.. lol x) Easy and fun to make x

My oldest grandson has ONE week left ... then in September he will be going to High School !! EEKKK! I cannot be old enough to have a grandson at senior school! lol x

 

.. and just a bit of summer..


Diane x

4 comments:

mammafairy said...

Definitely best to have a twist on the make, Your owl has a lovely expression!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Love the owl, and grandsons hoodie is cool too!"

Julie Fukuda said...

No such thing as upside down when it comes to owls.

SharynB said...

Your owl is an individual! and yes, you can be that old!!!