Wednesday 3 September 2014

WITH ALL THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON...

 ... I was not sure if I would get to   Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge ... this week x

The word was COTTON .. there have been some good ones ..  while mine is a bit ... obvious ..


these are the COTTON fabrics I managed to work with to-day ... in a corner out of the way!

I made the log cabin as requested by my September partner for the Christmas block swap...


it will be off to Australia tomorrow x

The other fabrics were for Erin's modern meets classic B-O-T-M ..(or what ever it is called ... I keep forgetting! xx lol x)


I am using NOT-in-the-rainbow colours as my modern "bit" xx



Diane x

8 comments:

SharynB said...

Cotton does come in very handy, doesn't it?

Maria said...

Love your COTTON blocks

mumasu said...

Fab blocks, I love the mirrir dots :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely, especially the log cabin

Kleep said...

Love those last three blocks together!

Maggi said...

Lovely blocks and the word was made for quilters!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks...cotton photo is great...where would we be without cotton!

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

Your pink maple leaf is *so* pretty - is that mirror ball dots? LOVE IT!! So pretty!! the three blocks are looking so fantastic together :)