Friday 13 March 2015

LAST NIGHT WAS ...

... quilt group in Sandbach .... we had a make ...


...this little lady has a pocket at the front to hold Easter eggs xx .. This is mine...her feet look HUGE!! they are not that big .. honestly lol x...


made of felt so should last a couple of years xxx

ALSO the ladies brought back their efforts from the latest challenge ..






WOW! There were 17 entries x They are really embracing these challenges x I am SO proud of them x

There was a call from a group I belong to, for Ohio star blocks, in batiks, to make a quilt for a lady who's husband died in his sleep .. only in his 50's ... so these are in the post...


AND ... the last 2 of my Brit Bee blocks arrived ..


so happy . I can start to properly plan what I am going to do with the layout now xx

My grandson is 12 today and so the cake ...


.....is made and ready for him to decorate when he gets here later xx 5 different kinds of chocolate decoration .. as requested! Don't know if he will use them all.. but its a chocolate cake with chocolate butter icing!!.. oh my goodness!!! lol x

Have a fun day

Diane x



 

4 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Oh, wow! What a lot of goodies to be had and I'm in on it. Can't wait for the next one. it's exciting. That cake looks delish and what a great idea for him to decorate it himself. It can't go wrong that way, can it?
I'm getting worried that my BOM hasn't arrived so I'll make another before I go to Germany. I won't let DH post anything else for me. Sad to hear about the lady's DH but such a lovely gesture.
Jo x

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Great stuff from the S ladies! And lovely blocks arriving and departing! Mmmmmmm chocolate cake - wish I was 12 again!!!

Janet said...

The chicks are so cute! What a chocolate cake for your grandson and what fun for him to get to decorate it!

kiwikid said...

Love the chickens!!The ladies did really well with the challenge didn't they!! Even some dogs there I spy!!