Friday 22 May 2015

I WAS TALKING...

... now there's a change!!.. to my daughter on Skype this morning and guess what....


these 2 just sort of got made!! lol x SO now ...


Parliament is in session xx ... can you have too many? They will be winging across the seas to Australia ... so I suppose as long as she keeps requesting them ... I will keep making and sending xx lol x

A few more Malvern pictures to keep you going ...







If you are in the UK ... have a good Bank Holiday weekend x AND watch EOROVISION !!!!!! lol

Diane x

4 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

I've just had a lovely browse through all you posted since I've been away and it was super to see how much you've made and done. It reminded me that my trip to Germany caused me to miss Malvern again! Still haven't made it there for a show but your photos gave a good taster what I missed. Love the owls and the decks look super blinded up. Excited that we'll be meeting up soon!
Have a great w/end..... everyone is a Bank holiday when we are retired.... love Jo x

mammafairy said...

Love your little Parliament, They could do a better job than Westminster, methinks...

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Is it a parliament of owls! The only unusual one I know is a hug of polar bears!!!

Maggi said...

I wish our parliament was as cute as this one.