Tuesday 9 June 2015

I WAS ...

... going to try and blog earlier today BEFORE my big adventure up the M6 and the expected and anticipated fun at www.blacksheepwools.com .... however this morning at 08.30  THIS...

 
 
 

was the view from my front windows !!! The noise was deafening!! .... and lasted until just before TWO pm . Gus has (mercifully ) gone soooooo deaf that he spent a good part of the day like this ..


while Sam hid in the garden and when he did come in was covered in blossom.. which he shed all over the kitchen floor.... I'm NOT cleaning up again for a bit!! lol x....


poor old lad was NOT happy. I had to take mum to the opticians this am and to the Drs this pm ... so they had a ride in the car and some respite .. but I had to be home to talk to my grandson on Skype and have my hair cut!! Hey-Ho xx

I am just back from Quilt group in Congleton where we had a talk from a wonderful lady .. who's name I cannot remember!! ... I will look it up and let you have the link!! .. who talked about the way she uses colour and showed us her STUNNING quilts x

I will .. of course be reporting on the days adventures x

Diane x

5 comments:

mammafairy said...

see you in the morning!
xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

That's a lot of noise for a long time!

Maggi said...

Don't you just hate it when they start doing work like this just as the weather is good and we want it throw open the windows. Lucky Gus!

Googy Girl said...

Are they demolishing the buildings?

kiwikid said...

Oh boy Diane, I hope they finish real soon for you!! Poor Sam, I hope he is a bit happier today! Looking forward to hearing about your trip up the M6.