Monday 8 June 2015

THIS PATTERN...

... writing has done WONDERS for my kitchen ! I moved the table and chairs and gave the floor a clean ....WE are talking .... washing and brushing the skirting boards and getting out the mop and bucket ... NOT the usual quick wipe round with a cloth job !!!!!!!

The curtains were taken down and washed .. ironed and put back up ALL surfaces washed ... I could go on but you get the picture I'm sure!! lol x When I started to look at the oven!!!!.. I knew it was serious !!

SO .. I sat my self down .. and in no time at all the pattern was (sort of) written xx NOW I am a happy camper xx I can present a sort of an idea of a pattern on Wednesday with out stress .. WHY didn't I just write it !!

lol x well my kitchen looks good xx

As a blog post is no good with out a picture I got my dad to model Adam's Christmas hat ...


lol x Adam' head is bigger .. and the model was not exactly happy .. but again I'm sure you get the idea xx

Have fun x

Diane x

5 comments:

mammafairy said...

You made me laugh! I remember days at uni, when exams were coming up- anything to avoid having to revise! The cleanest and tidiest ever when those exams loomed!

loulee said...

It's amazing what we can achieve in one discipline, when we procrastinate in another!! LOL

kiwikid said...

I had a good giggle at your post...no more cleaning for you...you have done more than enough!! Lol!! Using valuable sewing and knitting time!! Had to giggle at your Dad...I am surprised he isn't pulling a funny face!!

Maggi said...

Glad your cleaning frenzy made you feel good and that you got your pattern done. The hat looks great even if your dad doesn't seem too impressed to have been drafted in as a model for the photo shoot.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

At least you realised the problem before you cleaned the oven!!!!!