Wednesday 7 October 2015

HELLO....

.... YES... it me ... hopefully ... I am back to stay now x Laptop happy ... Im happy ... and the BRAND SPANKING (and free) ROUTER is working wonderfully x... The customer service at Talk-Talk has been excellent and I cannot praise them enough x

It is going to take me a while to catch up on everyone .. but at least I CAN do it now x

I have lots to share ... but as usual am dashing between parent appointments xx lol x ALL DAY in Manchester yesterday with my mum for her treatment x

SO .....watch out for updates very soon x

Hope you are all well and happy

Diane x

5 comments:

Dotty's Daughter said...

Dear Diane, "welcome back" I missed you.xx

kiwikid said...

So good to see you back.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Welcome back to 21st century!

Janet said...

I've been away most of the summer so didn't know you were gone. But I'm happy to see you back anyway!

SharynB said...

Good to see you back - looking forward to hearing what has been happening!